RammsteinFan

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » RammsteinFan » Новости группы » Победы Rammstein!

Победы Rammstein!

Сообщений 1 страница 28 из 28

Раммштайн выиграли ECHO, Emma и Edison Misic Awards.  :)

В Берлине прошла ежегодная церемония награжения ECHO. И хотя, как известно, Rammstein номинировались в двух категориях, домой они унесли только одну награду, став самой лучшей рок/альтернативной группой Германии, обставив Subway To Sally, In Extremo, Element of Crime и Kettcar. На сцену поднялись Пауль, Шнайдер и Флаке. Чувство юмора клавишника как всегда было на высоте: "Добрый вечер. Мы хотим выразить наше чувство глубокой радости и сердечно поблагодарить все компетентные органы. Спасибо!"
В номинации Live Act National выиграл Bushido.

В интервью радиостанции Fritz Пауль рассказал, где сейчас находятся и чем занимаются остальные члены группы. Тилль сейчас в Южной Америке, Оливер занимается серфингом, а Рихард на острове Ибица.

4 марта 2006 года прошло вручение награды Emma (финский аналог Grammy). Rammstein победили в номенации "Best Foreign artist/band". Эта победа досталась участникам группы в борьбе с такими звездами, как Coldplay, Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Il Divo, Kate Bush, Kent, Madonna, Robbie Williams, System of A Down.

А 15 марта на церемонии Edison Misic Awards в Амстердаме Раммштайновцам досталась победа в номинации "Alternative". Соперниками Раммштайновцев в этой номинации были White Stripes и Sarah Bettens.

УРА! я пошла праздновать))

вот эт правильна :) за пабеды: бывшие, настоящие и будущие! *alco

Вот только удивительно, что они были наминированы как альтернативная группа=)

Над этим можно думать часами... Но как бы смешно это не казалось - раммы реально в своём роде альтернатива... Они просто открыли свой стиль...   ;)
повторяю "В своём роде"... Не надо сравнивать их с Korn или SOAD...  ^_^

аха, че сравнивать если Корн и СОАД рядом не валялись :D

ну в альтернативой их впринципе можно назвать, тока вот очень часто находятся мерзкие личности, которые спорят с тем что Раммы придумали уникальный и неповторимый стиль.

Они типа не соглашаются с ентим?

I have read so many articles or reviews regarding the blogger lovers however this article is in fact a good article, keep it up.

Hello, yes this post is genuinely good and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

I could not resist commenting. Very well written!

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I am having troubles with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting similar RSS issues? Anyone that knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!

Very soon this site will be famous among all blog people, due to it's fastidious articles or reviews

If some one wants to be updated with most up-to-date technologies afterward he must be pay a visit this web page and be up to date everyday.

Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a good article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and never manage to get anything done.

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this web site is truly good.

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?

There is definately a lot to know about this subject. I like all of the points you made.

I love reading an article that will make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

Thank you for another great article. Where else may anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information.

This is really attention-grabbing, You are a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks

Hello, I would like to subscribe for this website to get hottest updates, therefore where can i do it please help.

continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading here.

I like it when folks come together and share thoughts. Great blog, continue the good work!

I like the valuable information you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am moderately certain I will be informed plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions?  Thanks

Вы здесь » RammsteinFan » Новости группы » Победы Rammstein!